[LMB] OT: More evidence for the use of anti-psychotic drugs

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:45:30 -0500

Eric Oppen wrote:

> I'd be willing to forego vengeance toward them---_AS LONG AS_ they were
> _locked up_ and the keys thrown away.  Until we have ways to actually cure
> them, locking them up is the best we can do.

That's just awfully kind of you.  But I'm afraid I'll just have to remain free
and and subject to vengeance, myself.

Oh, I'm sorry: were we all talking about a *different* bipolar with episodes of
delusional and paranoid behaviour? One we don't actually KNOW?

Besides, if we were all locked up, consider how many cheap laughs you'd all miss
out on.

Marna.
--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.