[LMB] Re: Skippy List OT:

David Klecha dklecha at i2k.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:56:11 -0500

My favorite still is #101 ... About mounting a bayonet on crew-served
weapons.  Which, of course, brings to mind a delightful story about
hand-to-hand combat drills, light machine guns, and a squad instructor who
started sounding a lot like Don Knotts when he hollered.

Dave (who has repeated that story too much already)
http://www.daveman.org

PS I will tell it at ConJose if anyone's interested.  It's just better with
the vocal interpretations.