[LMB] Nexus Tech observation

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:34:26 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Damien R. Sullivan wrote:

> I remember thinking "ack, half the teens on this show have cells."  In
> the meantime the Southern California teens of Buffy mosty don't have
> cars...

Sometimes I think I'm the only human being left in California who doesn't
have a cellphone yet, and I do want one.

Kiri  ^_^

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN