[LMB] OT: More evidence for the use of anti-psychotic drugs

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:39:52 -0700

>From: Marna Nightingale <marna at redmaplegrove.org>
>
>Kiri Aradia Morgan wrote:
>
> > > I have mixed manias with paranoid delusions, Eric.  They are
>imperfectly
> > > controlled by meds, and sometimes all I or anyone can do is get me to
>a safe
> > > place and watch it come on.  Beliefs? What beliefs would those be?

That their listmates are out to get them? Or at least one of them.

"All the world is mad but me and thee, and sometimes I doubt thy sanity."
The Old Quaker. I have bipolar list friends, and depressed list friends,
mildly autistic list friends (who like the Lord High Admiral's cousins
number in the dozens) and just about everything else. The ones to avoid are
the ones who are trying to fit us all into tight little boxes becuase they
can only deal with the "normal." So I will most selfishly take up the
cudgels on behalf of the bipolar babes. And believe me, it is a totally
selfish act - I want to keep people around that I can talk to!