[LMB] favorite non-Lois SF/F books OT:

Natalie Getzoff gnatg at bookcase.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:24:14 -0500

> Natalie Getzoff wrote:
> > I thought I would suggest that people send in a list of five of
> > their favorite SF/F books (NOT INCLUDING LOIS'S BOOKS).

Crazy replied:

> Hmmmmmm...lesse...only *five?!*  Welllll...no particular order here,
> and most seem to be parts of series (I like long stuff!):
<snip>

FIVE!  Yes, five (5).  If I can do it, so can all of you.  :-)  I am compiling these
suggestions into a list, and I don't want it to number in the thousands.  I'll cut some
slack on 6 or maybe 7 but not 11.  I'll take suggestions for a couple more days, and
then I'll post the compiled list back to you guys.  I amy actually be able to find the
old list too (from 1996 or 97).

Natalie -- what free time?