[LMB] Re: OT: xiphoid process

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:32:18 -0500

TheOTThug at aol.com wrote:

> Marna wrote:
> <<It's not completely unswordlike, being elongated and
> <<pointed.  Looks more like a flintknife to me, though.

> Even to be a flintknife, it would be either very
> primitive or a utility / heavy use (non war) knife.

Utility blade was what I was thinking.  I've never actually seen any other sort
of flintknife, just the work blades and arrowheads found in the PNW/Queen
Charlottes.

Tell us more?

Marna, who is greatly ignorant of these things but can knap for urgent need.

--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.