[LMB] favorite non-Lois SF/F books OT:

Casey Allison cameramom00 at yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:57:51 -0800 (PST)

--- Natalie Getzoff <gnatg at bookcase.com> wrote:

>> Crazy wrote: Hmmmmmm...lesse...only *five?!* <<

> To which Natalie replied: FIVE!  Yes, five (5).  If
I can do it, so can all of you.  :-)  <

   Psssst! Crazy (and quite a few others)! I only
named *four* so far, with the intent of picking my
final one later, but Nat's going to do her compilation
soon and I may not have time. So here's the proposal:

   I'll leave mine at four, and put my fifth selection
out to bid [1]. Anyone who just cannot *bear* to limit
their choices to a mere five, here's your chance!
What's that extra space worth to *you*...? <G><G><G>

~ Casey

[1] Payment in millifennigs, of course. Hee.