[LMB] LMB fave books

Casey Allison cameramom00 at yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:12:12 -0800 (PST)

--- Natalie Getzoff <gnatg at bookcase.com> wrote:
> ... how about voting on your favorite LMB book?  ONE
(1) vote allowed per person. <

   Your limits torment me, Lady....

   #1. "Mirror Dance" For me, the most emotionally
compelling, and most satisfying.

> ... am I crazy giving myself more work? <

   Was that rhetorical? Hee. Answer: Yep. But bless
you! And if you still have the old results, will you
post them side by side? It *will* be interesting to
see how they've changed (if not 100% apples & apples,
since new candidates have been added).

   Oooooh, that reminds me: Since DI has had such a
limited run so far, perhaps it should be left out of
the voting until next time?

~ Casey