[LMB] OT: Pizza

Bart Kemper bkemper at bigdogz.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:38:08 -0600

 > Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: Pizza again Reply-To:
 > lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
 >
 > Bart Kemper wrote:
 >

 >> NYC Pizza is not-- I say again NOT-- 'deep dish'.  It is just
"pizza",
 >>  no qualifiers.  It sets the standards, and all other forms are
 >>  deviations from which must be disclaimed and categorized.
 >

 > Eh, shaddap and eat yer pizza. :-)
 >
 > Marna.  --

:P

Just because you don't want to discuss something TRULY important
that has a much more immediate impact than people hundreds of miles
away doesn't mean you can silence The Truth.  But you shall be
Forgiven, since ye have not sampled the True Pizza.

<neener>

and if I had the real stuff around, I wouldn't be kvetching about it

<grin>

bart