[LMB] OT: Pizza again

Louann Miller louann_m at yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:59:10 -0600

At 09:00 PM 2/27/2002 -0500, lil' Alex wrote:
>Hello,
>
> > "Pineapple"?  ARRRGGHHHHhhhhhh .... pizza heretic!  Pizza defiler!!!
> > bart
>
>I'll have you know, I happen to love pineapple on my pizza! <g>

In deference to Kiri, I'm willing to give Hawaiian Pizza (ham or canadian
bacon, pineapple, cheese, less sauce than usual and NOTHING ELSE) a
different name if I'm allowed to keep eating it.

However, I'm reluctantly starting to think that pizza belongs on my Not
This Trimester list of foods. I seem to be getting the persistent heartburn
problem early.

Louann, and her (OB-approved!) bottle of Tums