[LMB] OT: Childhood favorites

Adam K. Reuter aherring at netcarrier.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:20:04 -0500

My list of more than five (because it actually is a finite list)
childhood favorites that I can still enjoy (in no particular order).
1.    The Forgotten Door, Alexander Key
2.    Prydian Chronicles, Lloyd Alexander
3.    Earthsea trilogy, Ursula K. Le Guin
4.    A Wrinkle in Time, Madeliene L'Engle
5.    Narnia, C.S. Lewis
6.    Greenwitch, Susan Cooper - The Dark is Rising series
Pretty much the standard classic YA SF/F