[LMB] OT: Mental Health & the Yeats trial

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:44:28 -0800 (PST)

On 28 Feb 2002, Mark Atwood wrote:

> echelbar at execpc.com writes:
> >
> > This is, thankfully, only invoked in the most extreme cases. I
> > personally don't want to live in a place where the cops can be sent
> > after me if I miss a dose of amoxicillin.
>
> After having to run a distance thru the "hmm, what you have is
> resistant, we need to try the more expensive stuff" hamster wheel, I'm
> of two minds about that, myself.

I thought you were a Libertarian...

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN