[LMB] OT:-ish Con, Passover, and food

Marci DeLeon agent_a_99 at yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:09:40 -0800 (PST)

Norweson is around the corner!  (PNW listees, do we
want to get together?)

However, I am staring down the barrel of the same
problem I have had for quite some time.  Norweson is
held during Passover.  Just think about how much of
the food at con, and at the nearby Denny's, Pizza Hut,
and fast food places involves bread.  Lots.

Does anyone have any reccommends for food to bring
that will keep in a hotel room for three days?  I may
be able to borrow a small cooler from my parents, but
that's about it.

-Marci, excited about going to Norwes!