[LMB] Listees by nation

Gary E. Ansok ansok at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:42:07 -0800 (PST)

Another infrequent poster pipes up:

Gary Everett Ansok

born June 1st, lo these many years ago ('59, to be specific).

My wife and I are both avid readers, unfortunately there's not
much overlap in our lists.  Major book storage problem (is there
any other kind?).  No kids yet :-(

Grew up in No-Cal (near San Jose), now living in Low-Cal (near Ventura)
after a few years in Maryland.

College was Caltech (Blacker Hovse).  Charter member, Caltech Odd Hack
Committee __@/  20+ year Netizen -- first address, GEA at MIT-MC

Computer programmer, reader (fantasy, SF, humor, historical, mysteries,
whatchagot?), square dancer, bridge player, highway geek, musicals fan,
moderate libertarian, anti-socialite.

Distinguished Member of the Lift and Tote Auxiliary of Ellen's
Barbie doll collectors' club.

Shape: large, round.  She cooks, I clean.  What else do you want to know?

-- Gary

Any attempt to brew coffee with a teapot should result in the error code
"418 I'm a teapot". The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.
        -- RFC 2324, Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol (HTCPCP)/1.0