[LMB] Betan Taboos (gone extremely OT:)

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham andrew at firehead.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:02:52 -0600

On Monday, January 28, 2002, at 04:48 PM, Bart Kemper wrote:

> Yeesh...when I did such things it doubles my surveillance tail. Then
> again, maybe I should get into a discussion on what the kill points on
> the various models are, locations for H/K teams (hunter/killer teams),
> standoff issues, line of sight for missles, etc.  <grin>

I remember when a friend and I went up to a guard outside a place in
Berlin who had a MP-5 and asked him in our atrocious German if we had
identified it correctly.  Unfortunately, we knew the model but could NOT
recall the MP stands for Machine Pistol (+very minor German spelling
change) so he had to correct us, then said "It better you go now".

I'm afraid I don't know much about weak spots on various models (most of
which I can identify, if not the minor versions) other than the standard
(top, bottom, side, back, front) order of vulnerability.  Got any public
sources for this kind of info?

Andrew