[LMB] Slytherin thinking OT:

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:13:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, House of Unruly Fish wrote:

> > > Grin - bet you could get a really nice rant going if you pick the right
> > > newsgroup to post that argument to.
> >
> >Don't think I haven't.  Coo!
>
> Would that have been a political coo, Kiri? :)

LOL!  It was a pagan list I was absolutely fed up with and about to leave
anyway.

I don't think I am even going to bother with pagan lists any more.  I have
quit almost every one that I was ever on, usually due to extreme
irritation with leftist pagans who assume that anyone who is a pagan must
absolutely share their politics.  If I wanted to be in Reclaiming, I'd
*be* in Reclaiming.

If I thought the world was an 'orrible 'orrible place I would be out
trying to change it, but it looks to me like most people want the world to
be pretty much the way it is, even when they say they don't.  (And you
probably don't want the three paragraph commentary on what I meant by that
that I just deleted from this post.)

I'm happy in the OTO, where they know how to handle my kind; even the
general Thelemic lists are full of too much of the wrong kind of
silliness.  (Silliness should have the virtue of being amusing.)

Kiri :)
Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN