[LMB] OT: Useful classes

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Marna Nightingale wrote:

> Kiri Aradia Morgan wrote:
>
> > What, Marna, do you think the appropriate response to this is?
> >
> > "Well, Kiri, if you really need an apology, I guess I'm sorry for all
> > those things you think I did."
>
> "I appreciate that you are trying to give me what I asked for. But
> that is not an apology."

That's *cool*.  Thanks!

> _Daughter_ exits, stage left, pursued by one well-meaning relative, a
> Freudian analyst, and a 5-piece matching set of Baggage.  The Baggage
> falters in the pursuit and ends up downstage left by the oak tree,
> weeping disconsolately.
>
> _Mother_ remains at centre stage, mouth working soundlessly.  She
> pours herself another drink as the curtain falls.

ROFFLE!!!

> Act Four, Scene One:
>
> Ten Years Later.  A Forest.
>
> _Daughter_ is now a young woman. She exudes quiet confidence.

We're working on that one.  :)

Kiri  :)
Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN