[LMB] Good ol' days

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:11:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Tom Vinson wrote:

> By the way, I would assume Yeltar would follow Bujold's lead and think
> of the worst thing(TM) he could do to a bunch of computer addicts.  Maybe
> send us through a radiation belt which wouldn't quite scramble everyone's
> genes, but would pretty well wipe out unshielded semiconducters.  Sorry
> about those laptops.

Let's hope not.  That's my novel, and I can't write longhand any more.

I'm having a real hard time finding the idea even remotely humorous.

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN