[LMB] Aral's aides, was Lord Dono

Cat Meier fairestcat at techemail.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- echelbar at execpc.com wrote:
>Pouncer:
>>maybe Aral is acting on his preferences
>> and surrounding himself with pleasantly
>> visually robust and striking male furniture...
>> even if he never moves to "sit" on it.
>>
>> But I can' remember the names or descriptions
>> of aides other than Jole.  TextEv, Kiri--
>> others?
>
>Well, there was Kou. <G>  Cordelia and Drou both seemed to think he was
>moderately good-looking.

Which in turn adds a whole nother layer of emotion and complications to Aral's anger in Barrayar when he finds Cordelia comforting Kou.  If he himself finds Kou attractifve, even on a subconscious level, doesn't that make it that much easier for him to jump to the conclusion that Cordelia must too.

Cat