[LMB] OT: Arizona fire

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:30:14 -0500

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 07:50:44AM -0500, Tom Vinson wrote:
> Lorraine (or anyone else nearby), how bad are things down
> near Tucson?  The local paper didn't report any loss of life,
> but it sounds dangerous.

Last I heard there were two astronomical observatories that had fires
less than a mile away - they're apparently hopeful for one, and
planning on taking hardware, etc., out of the other one either
yesterday or today.

Technics to me - there are a LOT of unusual people in GT, even by
fannish standards!)

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org