[LMB] Re: Lois-Bujold digest, Vol 1 #2168 - 19 msgs

Catherine OShea 17catherines at wildmail.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:05:44 -1200

Ramona Winkelbauer wrote

Since LMB talked about magic and Germany, a very
interesting novel (later time period I think) is Otfried
Preussler's _The Satanic Mill_[1].

Anyone else read and liked it?

****

I think it is called 'Krabat' in German, in which case I read and liked about 2/3s of it (before my
sleep deprivation overtook my somewhat dodgy german reading skills and I gave up).  Must
dig it out and finish it sometime...

Catherine (whose foreign language reading skills are declining)

actually, did someone mention Curse of Chalion and other Bujolds translated into French?
and if so, how hard are they to obtain/import?

Find out who's green and who's not! Use Care2's Green Thumbs-up!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/4029