[LMB] Miles' Intelligence

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham a.abraham at mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:52:13 -0600

I thought we had an understood concensus on this, but my sister asked
me, and so I figured I'd go for some official word.

Is this statement true:
Miles' exceptional intelligence (or at least mental abilities) are not
related to the soltoxin poisoning or any other external event, but are
natural results of his genetic heritage, and whatever else determines
these features in everyone.  This does not necessarily apply to his
manipulativeness, such as it can be distinguished.

How does that sound?  That's a rather more complex version of what I
told her, but I also said I'd ask for a response straight from the top.

Andrew - who needs to push his sister to finish her school reading so
she can get started on Memory.