[LMB] Cover Art - Paladin of Souls

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:08:55 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Agnes Charrel-Berthillier wrote:
> Now it is. And it looks even better in full size - I had completely missed the
> details in Ista's (this is Ista, rigth? the hair color is correct even if she
> looks a tad young) mantle...

Yes, I can see the details now.

No powered armour? No light-sabers? Good grief, you'd think it was a
Dorothy Dunnett novel. :-) :-)

Just kidding, Lois ...

Seriously, it's a very elegant image, and I can definitely see Ista
(assuming it is she) in the portrayal. I particularly like the faces
hidden under her cloak. It reminds me of many happy hours going through
14th and 15th century European art galleries.

And, more importantly, it raises enough questions to be interesting.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca / alayne at ncf.ca

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire