[LMB] Musings on Pilots and Bus Drivers [Now severely OT:]

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:28:57 -0800

Marna Nightingale responded to me and...
>>> Pilot Padget--noting that this gets him a date with Robert
>>> <g>

>> And I'll point out again, that I will do Haut Lady Drag, but
>> I'm *not* doing Bad or Trailer Trash Haut Lady.

>> You might however take a try at the Lion Tamer:

> OK, we may have the chance to set a new record for Excessively
> Self-Referential Fannish Behaviour here: Bujold Mailing List
> Slash, anyone?

With or without the Mary Sues m'dear?

> Marna, who is surely going to H*ll for this. Actually, I'm
> going to Hull next week anyway, probably. :-)

I think you're setting your hopes too high...you just might get
one of the outer circles of Heck[1] for this.

Robert

[1] A kind of middle suburbia populated by slightly interesting
people with tinges of elevator music.

--
(irresistible quote for this message)
 From PCBs to strippers in two.