[LMB] OT: writing speed

Rowena morgaine at zonnet.nl
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 09:54:26 +0100

On 8 Nov 2003 at 23:32, Timothy Neumann wrote:

> For those of you who are wondering (I would have been if I hadn't
> already run across mention of NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth) here is a
> link that explains all. http://www.nanowrimo.org/

I am sorry if my post was confusing to anyone. NaNoWriMo was recently
mentioned on list, so I thought it would be clear.....

oh, now I need an other line to make my post longer than my quote, hh?

I breached the 10k wordcount yesterday *happy smiles*. That is 1428 words per
day (because I missed 1 day sofar), so if I was a profesional writer and did the
rewrite/revision at the same speed and could keep up this speed, I would need
multiple pseudonyms/publishers

Rowena, who shouldn't daydream but write