[LMB] OT: Fun link of the day!

ginnilee p berger ginni.berger at juno.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:06:03 -0500

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:48:25 -0800 "Alexandra Y. Kwan"
<litalex at slashyalex.com> writes:
> Hello,
>
> >Amy Sikes sent this interesting link:
> > > http://www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html
>
> I'm so sad; I "grew up to this" and only have a 17.5. And that's
> after 5
> points bonus for telling where I got this from. My only excuse is
> that I
> wasn't in the States during the 80s...
>
> little Alex
> --

I, too, "grew up to this" and got 55, with the bonus points. My only
excuse is that I no longer think about the lyrics now that I'm having to
listen to the "play list" given us by Corporate at work, and I don't
listen to anything but my Enya CD's and my Celtic music because I'm sick
of most music when I get home.

Ginnilee
Lady Lavender of Teal