[LMB] Orycon

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:53:26 -0500

Well, my husband rob, and boyfriend christian are both very
touchy-feely, and very straight....and both give excellent body part [or
whole] massages....with rob it was due to the anatomy classes he took,
and with christian he actually took classes in massage therapy so i just
got exceedingly lucky <evil grin> and both are very decorative in thongs=)

margali - with 2 cabana boys=)

and *no* pictures provided on request.....unless you are *very* convincing.