[LMB] OT: Book related quizzes

Azalais Malfoy tiamat at tsoft.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:03:38 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Marna Nightingale wrote:

> > On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Marna Nightingale wrote:
>
> > > Azalais:

> > > I couldn't resist the rum, the rundown house in the Garden
> > > District moves me, (OK, I'd rather have an old cottage in the Quarter)
> > > and the blonde vampire was the best of a bad lot.
>
> Azalais:
>
> > Ah.  I did go for the blond vampire, being that all the other
> > choices were worse, but I wanted tea and a manor house, thanks :D
>
> See, you're arguably Eviller, but I think I'm Much Less Well-Behaved.

Perhaps.  I swear quite a bit.

They weren't offering cosmopolitans.  :D I can't drink hard
liquor straight.  It tastes nasty to me.  And I've lived in far
too many run-down houses without servants.  ;)  My thought about
rundown houses in nice neighborhoods is "who's gonna clean it?"
Because when a place starts to run down it becomes very difficult
to keep clean, and I have yet to find a real-world equivalent of
"Scourgify!"  And I hate, hate, hate house-elf work.

> Despite my grandmother's best efforts, bless her.
>
> And darnit, why *IS* all the rum gone?

I dunno... :)

~malfoy :D