Personal Space (was Re: [LMB] Touching) possibly OT:

Kirsten Lenius surielle at satx.rr.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:29:01 -0600

It seems to me that in Texas, there are at least a couple of different clear
sets of personal space expectations.   Some have no problem with being
closer, some do...   I'm a person who needs some space.. unless those
invading the space are known to me and then I react variously, depending :)

KJ

Kirsten J. Lenius
**********************
Joy is my middle name!
http://home.satx.rr.com/surielle/
This person is a natural product. The slight variations
in color and texture enhance her individual character
and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws
or defects.
Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Do Senseless
Acts of Beauty!!