[LMB] Miles' wedding

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:58:36 -0500

My husband was navy roommates with my first husband, and my first
husband is married to my husbands ex fiancee.

my eq husband is also my love in real life, and he and my husband get
along just fine=)and my husband has given me a budget to go to germany
when i want/need to to see my game husband...who we jokingly refer to as
my junior husband.
margali