OT: Re: [LMB] snitrant

Tracy MacShane Tracy.MacShane at vuw.ac.nz
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:32:13 +1300

Yes indeed!! They just rock, I've got the cool purple one with ALL the
bits. My hands are fairly strong, but small, so I don't get the kind of
leverage that most men do. It's much easier to use the screwdrivers etc
when you feel that your fingers do entirely meet around the thing. And
it's lighter, even my one, which is great because I tend to go overboard
with the maximum amount of gadgets I can get. I'm just waiting for them
to put out the driver set for it, so I can pack a few sockets and use it
as my default bike tool....