[LMB] Re: Miles/Tien/Ekaterin

Alexandra Haropulos aharo at erols.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:03:12 -0500

Azalais Malfoy wrote:

> "By their fruits ye shall know them."

Well, yeah. But that's for those like you and I who have the
dispassion, the distance and the sense of economic
independance to deal with this.

> Yeah, Miles is Right Hand Path, and Tien is Left Hand Path.  but
> Tien is a sh*tty example of Left Hand Path.

I know that left-hand path is not Automatically Evil. But,
for civilisation, that is the way to bet. Sorry.

> > Umm...and if you can't see the difference, then you are not
> > only going to fail to spot the Tiens, but even worse, the White
> > Knights.

> Personally...I'm not sure I'd want a White Knight, either.  I
> love Miles but I do not think that I would want to marry him.

Well, being married to one, I probably have different
opinions on this. Not a White Knight in the sense he has to
right all wrongs, but a White Knight in the sense that any
evil presence that comes his way is going to get f*cked.

One of our important points in common.

It's easy to wear the shirt at the con. Wear the shirt every
day, as best you can.

Alex H.