[LMB] OT: Listie checking in from Prague

Danielle N. Hart d_reykova at juno.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:26:58 GMT

>> "Garrington" even. AFAIK it's "*G*arry Potter" in
 Russian... >>

 No, the version I have has "Harrington" with the KH.  I only scanned it, but everyone else's names seem to be pretty okay.

 Yes, it is Garry Potter.  And Germione.

 I haven't actually *read* any of them, just scanned.  I'm saving them for work.  "But, it's Russian...I'm studying..."

 And they don't have the interesting artwork for the LMB translations.  The HP ones are all the American covers.  The HH one has an inset from In Enemy Hands.

 Danielle

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!