[LMB] All generalizations are false, including this one OT:

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:04:08 -0500

Azalais Malfoy wrote:

> Being married is supposed to change you for the better, but being
> married will only change you in ways that you're essentially
> willing to change.  This is a lesson that both I and my
> ex-husbands learned together.

Yah. I prefer Ekaterin's theory (in ACC): nobody's going to hand you
your adulthood. By the nature of adulthood, nobody can.  You just have
to get up and go fetch it yourself.

Besides, I'm not sure what my cut of this 'making a man out of a boy'
deal is supposed to be.  I think I'd just as soon go find me a nice
widower, in that case.

Marna.