[LMB] OT: High IQ women

CharcoalB Poodle charcoalbpoodle at hotmail.com
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:04:28 -0600

Ginnilee made the bookseller's moan of persons of -any- variety asking where
the nonfiction is. My particular moan is the persons who reverse the
meanings of fiction and nonfiction and refuse to believe that they are
(ahem) mistaken. And, Ginnilee, at least the big&stupids are coming in to
buy books! (Or magazines.) And from a Brick&Mortar store! There are lots of
Stupiders who don't read at all! Makes me wish for the Betan parent
licensing law. They couldn't pass the tests.

Jane

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)