[LMB] OT: Re: cost of living

ginnilee p berger ginni.berger at juno.com
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:04:46 -0400

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:57:58 -0500 Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> writes:
> On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 11:31:53PM -0400, ginnilee p berger wrote:
> > I still need to take all the apples I bought and make Apple Treat-
> which
> > is something you can use <lots of ways>
>
> OK - no fair giving all the nifty uses WITHOUT a recipe. Please,
> please, please, please, please?  {beg, grovel, plead}
>
> --
> Scott Raun
> sraun at fireopal.org
> --

Tell you the honest truth, I've never measured anything except by taste.
It came from an experiment with fried apples when I was in 10th grade.
When I figure it out, I may share it (unless i can start marketing it). I
will, however, be sending a case to Muunwilloe, when I get it made. She
responds very well to groveling.
Ginnilee
Lady Lavender of Teal