[LMB] "Vile"

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:41:20 -0400

rofl...
i originally had a plattdeutsch nanny and baby babbling accordingly...to
rob and i having a bavarian boyfriend and learning bavarian....grin.
Makes things sort of confusing because some things are just a little
different, and some things are entirely different.

And on the plus side, hubby and I will get to visit him more often now
Rob is retired, we can MAC over to ramstein and chris can pick us up.
Way more affordable than paying for a ticket=)
margali