[LMB] The Text Editor of the Beast

Jill Wyrtham kappainfometrics5 at comcast.net
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:57:39 -0700

> I have leaned towards EMACS, ever since I figured out that the King James
> Bible was mistranslated
>

> Rev 13:18": Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the
number
> of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is vi, vi, vi

You realize of course, that there are fewer and fewer of us each day who
will get this....

Jill

***If you keep your tongue in your cheek , u talbk fubby***

PS: for those who don't get this, vi is the alternative text editor to
emacs. ivi and emacs supporters regularly have duels to the death on
moonless nights near computer science buildings on most college
campuses...TFIC