[LMB] Discworld characters-- thoroughly OT:

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:30:16 -0400

Kaufman-Young, Shelley E. wrote:

> Did I post this "Which Discworld Character Are You?" quiz to this list?
> I came out as Susan, of course!
> http://quizilla.com/users/Dilbert719/quizzes/Which%20Discworld%20Charact
> er%20are%20you%3F/
>
> Susan Fox-Davis / Ma Foxti
> selene at earthlink.net
>
> "Which Discworld Character are you?" - Results:

Rincewind - Onetime Librarian's Assistant and unpaid Professor of Cruel
and Unusual Geography at Unseen University. Speaks several languages,
and can scream for mercy in over twice as many. He's seen more of the
world than most men. Unfortunately, he's seen it at such a high rate of
speed, he would be hard-pressed to tell you any details. Always followed
by the pitter-patter of little feet.

ROTFLMAO
--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons