[LMB] Re:Diskworld Characters

Razenna razenna at earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:11:56 -0700

I, too, came out as Susan.  This is rather surprising, as I am not good at teaching
or handling small children.  I do admire her approach to dealing with childhood fears
of the boogyman, but I don't know if I have the innovative mindset that would come up
with her method.  I am, however, very happy PTerry has such a mind, I love it!

Carol A. Gray-Ricci  Who is trying to explain to a 15 pound cat that he is not going
to get any more of the DVD of birds and squirrels tonight, no matter how piteously he
mews.