[LMB] Re: Kay's Surgery

Susan Profit tinne at eskimo.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:18:08 -0700 (PDT)

Been There, Done That, It's no fun. I am glad that your test results
came back benign. Be willing to allow yourself to be suddenly tired
for the next YEAR. As in, when you are out running errands or doing
chores  you are suddenly so exhausted you have to sit down. Do. take
a full 20-30 minutes before getting up again to finish. Then get
home after th at chore/errand and don't push too hard.

At first you are going to hit this point in an hour. It gets
longer until you realize you can shop/run errands/do chores for six
or seven hours and are leaving others in the dust.

Take care of yourself and big hugs from th e furball and I here in
Kent.

Susan in Kent