[LMB] Re: Just a bit of on-topic musings...

Kirsten Edwards carbonelle at juno.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 03:54:36 GMT

Steve notes:

IIRC Aral's subordinate who instigated the massacre
was the political officer from the ministry (name
escapes me) that burned down during Vordarian's coup
attempt that followed Ezar's death.  It seems like
Aral gained his sobriquet as the last man standing
-- your basic media circus."

Well, yes. We all know The Truth. But as far as
the Nexus seems to know, the Massacre was all part
of the Barrayaran barbarian's barbarity, i.e.
planned. Like I said, it's weird that the Buck
(of ill-repute, at any rate) Stopped with Aral.

Kirsten
"Infans dormiens nunquam movere"

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!