[LMB] Gerlinde Kettl 08/02/04 Big Birthday Greetings from Fairfax!! too

Gerlinde Kettl gerlinde at kettl.de
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:27:33 +0200

Hello,

On Monday 02 August 2004 15:19, Kaufman-Young, Shelley E. wrote:
> Susan Profit
>
> > Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 1:42 PM
> >
> > Clumsy is her standard state, and still getting used to the changes
> > in Time Zones, she is hoping she isn't too late or too early.
> >snip!!
> > Holding the cheat sheet up to the light, she peers at the information
> > there: http://www.kettl.de/ and smiles. "One of our quieter listees
> > from Germany, Ati" she says to the small black and white cat who is
> > her chaperone.  Snip....

Thank you all very much  for your wishes. I try to be more active, but at work
there is too much to do at the moment (my boss' planning is like this: 50% of
my time for task 1, 50% for task 2 and 50% for task3 - and this is not a
typo). So most of the time I'd like to say something about a topic and have
the finally time to do so, somebody else has already said what I wanted to
say and so I stay quiet. But I really like the discussions on this list.

Bye,

Gerlinde

--
Gerlinde Kettl - gerlinde at kettl.de - http://www.kettl.de - IRC:jaelle