[LMB] ot: Mozilla

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:06:52 -0400 (EDT)

Mozilla is the open source split-off that came from the Netscape code. It
is an excellent, full-featured browser, which I use regularly. It works
very well, and has better security features than IE. I particularly like
the Cookie manager.

Admittedly, I use it on SuSe Linux, not MSWindows.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"I don't believe you heal from horror and evil. You deal with it, cope with
it, pledge to do better. You try to learn and try to be more morally
courageous. Healing is an inappropriate word. Some sores are best left open
so that we don't forget, so that we learn and remember." -- Tim O'Brien