[LMB] Re: LMB] Re: Pillsbury Nazgul cover Mostly OT:

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:09:34 -0400

-- Paula Lieberman
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Lambdin-Abraham" <a.abraham at mail.utexas.edu>

> On 3/08/2004, at 6:42 AM, Mervi.Hamalainen at uta.fi wrote:
>
> > Well, at least it's not a Conan & nude women picture...
>
> That might have been preferable.  Sure it would delude a great many
> people about what's inside, but some might read it and like, and the
> rest probably won't return it.

Maybe to YOU.... Equal exposure or NONE!!!  I have exceeded my lifetime
tolerance of female bimboes with to or without bikinis, and Mark Rogers
female nudes with antigravity inflated b**bs and such in SF artshows.  There
was quite a stir some years back when a male artist had some giant canvases
with painting of a fat nude male winged fairy smoking a big cigar, most of
the women seeing them though the paintings were hilarious, a lot of men got
offended. TOUGH.

And then there's the art by Tristan [can't think of last name] which often
are male nudes.... but those two don't begin to equal the continued flood of
female bimboes with or without bikinis in art shows at SF conventions.

> Besides.  Foix & Liss...

EQUALLY clothed or unclothed, PLEASE!!