[LMB] Re Jackie Knight 08/08/04

Beatrice McKeown mckeownb at optusnet.com.au
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 14:48:35 +1000

The antipodean Junior Deputy Birthday Tixie joins the current Birthday Tixie
in wishing
a very happy birthday to Jackie Knight. How great to have a birthday on the
weekend so you can stretch it out over two days at least :)
I hope the weater in Canberrra has been as enjoyable as it is up here -
though hopefully not with as much
threat of fires. We are tinder dry at the moment.

The Junior Deputy Birthday Tixie wanders off wondering if she would have
been better working with
an obedient cat rather than her small dog and small (I'm too cute to be in
trouble) puppy and admiring the
way the current Birthday Tixie is carrying out her role