[LMB] OT: Dinner challenge

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:53:54 -0400

-- Paula Lieberman
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexandra Haropulos" <aharo at erols.com>

> JMW JMW wrote:
>
> Humans, of course, will eat just about anything, including
> pounds of scrap metal (not going to go look for the link,
> but you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it).

My mother had a coworker when she was working in the Pentagon who broke
pieces of the exterior concrete/limestone of the Pentagon off and ate -it-!
It took my mother majorly aback, and half a century later still boggled her.

Oh, no, I just had a picture of Human Eating Machines conceived on Jackson's
Whole "Be careful, they'll eat your out of house, home, spacestation, and
starship!