[LMB] Moose Moose Moose (but no Squirrel) , OT:

Don Iain of Rannoch Don_Iain at verizon.net
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:06:32 -0400

OK, I have to do it (Ducking and Running):

When I was a young man I used to like girls,
     I'd fondle their bodies I'd play with their curls,
     'Til my wife ran away with a saleman named Bruce,
     Now you'd never be treated that way by a moose!

     Chorus:
     Then its moose, moose, I like a moose.
     I have never had anything quite like a moose.
     I've had many lovers, my life has been loose,
     But I've never had anything quite like a moose.

  2.I've done it with all kinds of beasties with hair,
     I'd do it with snakes if their fangs were not their,
     I've done it with llamas, sheep, dogs and a goose,
     But I've never had anything quite like a moose!

     Chorus

  3.When I'm in the need for a very good lay,
     I go to the closet and pull out some hay,
     I open the window and spread it around,
     Because moose will come running when there's hay to be found.

     Chorus

  4.When I am an old man, advanced in my years,
     I'll look back on my life and shed me no tears,
     I'll sit in my rocker with a glass of Matoose,
     Playing hide the salami with Marvin the Moose.

     Chorus

  5.I've died, gone to heaven, my soul soars away,
     I show up at those gates with my bale of hay,
     Now they're bound to inquire as to my grin,
     And I'll wind up in hell humpin' mooses again.

     (Lines 1-3 are sung slowly with much bellowing in background Line 4
is
     the fastest line of the whole song.) From: Dave Martucci

--
Don Iain of Rannoch, OWST
Husband to Lady Elizabeth of Cranstone