Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:43:33 -0500

At 16:40 08/15/2004 +1000, Iestyn wrote:

>Can one of the US listees provide a detailed description of the term 
>"Clasp Knife"? I have a vauge idea, but need to be sure of a couple of the 

It's a single bladed folding knife with a catch to hold the knife open.

Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net

You know, your habit of identifying yourself as "I" is amusing, 
once.  Twice, and you become an irritating twit.