[LMB] OT: Malfoy on Pratchett, rated G I swear.

Azalais Malfoy tiamat at tsoft.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:31:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Elizabeth Holden wrote:

> I chuckled at this, coming in late and amused to see that
> someone besides me champions Slytherin.  I am a Slytherin-lover
> enough that I am uncomfortable with the portrayal that Rowling
> shows - I'm hoping the resolution of the series will include a
> rousing redemption of Slytherin. (And yes, I like Snape too.)

My nick's Malfoy :) I should think that'd be obvious.

There are a LOT of Slytherin fen in the world.  Alas, discussing
this in depth on this list has often led to hurt feelings and
pizza calls; Gryffindors are always so shocked when people don't
agree that they rule. ;)

I've got my own list,
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/malfoymadness - and I'm on
LiveJournal as ataniell93.  Significant portions of the Slytherin
fandom are on my friendslist there.

I not only like Snape, I like the Malfoys and I like Riddle
before he became Voldemort.  And I don't discuss my feelings
about Bumblebore on this list any more :)  I also like Harry and
Hermione.  The non-mention of Ron, that's intentional.

If you're familiar with them, I write "House of Ill Faith" by
myself and "Lightning War" with a bunch of folks.

~malfoy :)